Monday, November 30, 2009

What a week!!!

Wow, I don't know if we could have packed much more into our Thanksgiving week!  Two of my kiddos celebrated birthdays, we enjoyed a Thanksgiving Feast at the elementary school, watched my oldest daughter get inducted into the National Honor Society, went ice skating to celebrate a little friend's birthday, went to the zoo for our son's birthday party (12 of us - two adults, 3 teens, 1 three year old, and six 1st grade boys!), took the family to see "Planet 51" at the movies, enjoyed a great Thanksgiving Day and a fabulous lunch, whipped up a wedding and groom's cake, two dozen cupcakes (can't waist any extra batter, right?), made a birthday cake for a girlfriend, enjoyed a high school regional playoff game victory, and we topped it off with Christmas decorating!  Whew!  Here are a few of the highlights...

























It was an awesome week!  And, you can understand why I didn't get any Christmas shopping done!  That's okay - I'm hitting that this week!

Don't forget - tomorrow is the last day to leave a comment for my giveaway!

And, speaking of!  I hear that the lovely ladies of Marie-Madeline Studios are giving away one of these beautiful quilts!  I'm in love with the Darla quilt and putting in my two-cents worth and crossing my fingers!  Thank you to Sivje of Goosegirl News for the post!



Well, I'm off to prepare for the week!  The weather finally turned chilly, Christmas is in the air, and there's plenty to do!

Mona Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment