Friday, December 4, 2009

How cool is that?!

I've been featured in an Indie Public article by Jessica Moreau-Berry!  Jessica writes articles for Indie Public, Belle Armoire Jewelry magazine, and other publications.  Check out her awesome blog, Junque Revival and her Etsy shop to see the beautiful art and jewelry she creates. 

These are some of the pieces that were featured in the Summer 2009 issue of Belle Armoire Jewelry magazine.



Aren't they gorgeous?!



Thanks so much Jes for including me in such a wonderful group of artists! 

I hope each of you will visit the article she wrote.  Please leave a comment in the discussion area so we know you stopped by!

Cheers,

Mona Pin It

5 comments:

  1. hi Monna, I wanted to pop over to introduce myself. I found out about you from Jana. Thanks for sharing the photos of the jewelry by Jessica. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have come over by way of Collected Treasures. The jewelery is gorgeous. Congrats on being included in the article. Your paper mache house is adorable. And your blog is lovely. Blessings to you, :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mona..I am CC and came to see your beautiful blog via Collected Treasures. She was right..your blog is beautiful and I will most certainly be back. I have signed up to become a follower, so that I don't miss a thing. I would enjoy it if you would follow me as well,if you like my blog. This jewelry is simply gorgeous...and I can't wait to come back and read more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet blog! Nice to meet you, I'll have to stop by often! Collected Treasures sent me over, btw!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! It's nice to meet you! I've been enjoying looking through your blog. Thank you for becoming a follower. We appreciate it! Have a wonderful day! Twyla

    ReplyDelete