Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm baaaaaack!

No, I haven't been gone that long.  I intended on posting when I came home from the retreat, but life happened!  Then, a whole week just vanished!  The retreat was awesome, lovely, productive, relaxing, fun, refreshing.... get the idea?  Really, I don't know how they keep getting better, but they do!

I rolled in to Mineola early on Friday as did a few other ladies, we unloaded, (I grabbed MY spot - like anyone cared or even wanted it!), and we were off to have lunch at our usual burger spot.  It is just a few blocks from the house and the weather was awesome so we walked.



As always, Linda and Bill treated us all like princesses and I believe I gained a few pounds.  But, Linda's cooking is worth it!  Just a few of the goodies she made for us:


Is your mouth watering?  Here are a few pictures of their lovely home.  I always feel so relaxed and well... at home!


Friday's weather was beautiful!  Then, Friday night after dinner I started coughing.  Mind you, I was just getting over some sinus issues.  Well, here comes another cold front and by 2:00 a.m. there was snow!  What the what?  So, I had the beginnings of a sinus infection... again.  (I love my doctor and a good Z-pack!)

 

And on the way home Sunday this is what I saw:


Only in Texas... in March!

I'll be back soon to share some of the great things we did on our retreat!

Mona Pin It

1 comment:

  1. The house looks so lovely! Your retreat sounds like so much fun!
    Now, get back on this computer and post pics of your lovely sewing projects. No fair teasing me this way!!!!

    (ok, I can be patient, I just want to see them.)

    ReplyDelete