Friday, June 11, 2010

I {heart} Photoshop Brushes!

I really need another 24 hours in the day... and alone time... and my own personal Photoshop instructor.  Then, I would have it made!!  I've been playing with Photoshop and trying out brushes.  It is just so much fun.  I know there are a million things I'm NOT doing that I could be but don't know how to do yet.  Just gimme more time, right?

Anyway, I played with this pretty brush/frame and worked on a logo/watermark.  Click on the photos to enlarge and let me know what you think of the logo.  I don't want to spend numerous hours on it, but at the same time I want to be happy with it.  Again, "simple and to the point" is what I am aiming for, but with a little flair!


Well, I'm off to play some more!

Mona Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mona! Please, when you figure out how to get more hours in your days, let me in on the secret! ... I really love the logo you created. Your photos are beautiful as well! ... Thanks so much for your sweet visit to my blog. :) Have a fun day, sweetie! xo Paulette

    ReplyDelete