Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Inspiration and free Christmas Tags

I don't know about you, but I love to have a theme for my Christmas wrapping paper.  Since the large Christmas tree in our living room is filled with jewel-toned ornaments, I picked these to wrap our presents with this year.  

 

The ornaments on this paper inspired me to play a little in Photoshop.  Not only did I change my blog header and sidebar buttons, but I made some Christmas gift tags that I would like to share with you.  There are several color combinations to choose from.  You can click on the picture to enlarge it for viewing and click on the PDF link to download and/or print.

PDF version here

PDF version here

PDF version here

This one looks like stained glass!  Photoshop is so much fun it should be illegal.  I can't imagine what kind of cool and mind-blowing things I could do if I really knew what I was doing!!

PDF version here


This was my first time to post PDF files.  Blogger doesn't make it as easy to post them as it does pictures.  Please let me know if you have problems opening them.  I would be happy to email them to you.

I hope you enjoy the tags and the holidays as they are fast approaching!  Also, don't forget about Jen's Pattern Giveaway on my last post!  Go check it out!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks beautiful! The tags are wonderful. I can't figure out how to do any of PDF or any of the other stuff, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are soo cute! I wish I was that talented to make my own matching gift tags.

    ReplyDelete