Sunday, January 17, 2010

Are you ready to celebrate.... LOVE?

I absolutely love to decorate for the holidays but am world's worst about preparing early.  I have lots of great ideas floating around in my head and things stashed away. But, sometimes it creeps up on me and I miss the opportunity.  So I am going to start working on some Valentine's projects soon.



It is such a sweet holiday (pun intended) and the colors are so fun to work with!  I love to see how everyone in blog land decorates for Valentine's.  While browsing this morning I ran across Linda's blog - Robin's Egg Blues.  Such a pretty palette!  And she is having a another generous giveaway!   I'm crossing my fingers!



So, let me know what you most like about Valentine's day.... making cards for the kids to send to school, shopping for candy, sewing, eating candy?  And, do you have any projects in the making?  I will be working on a project this week and plan to share a tutorial!

Sew sweet,

Mona Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mona,
    I am lovin' that silhouette you used in your post. My favorite thing about Valentines is helping the kids make cards for thier friends & family. Getting goodies from my hub isn't bad either. Lisa
    PS Can't wait to see your project.

    ReplyDelete