Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What's more fun than this?

In my busy, hectic world I'm often too wrapped up in the "to-do's" of the day.  During one of my working flurries, my littlest said, "Mommy, can I paint?  Pleeeeeeease?"  Good timing for me because it would keep her busy for a just a bit.  But, it was a needed lesson of the day for me.  I realized that I need to slow down and enjoy things like this a little more often...


How simple and how fun.  No lines to stay within.  Just play in the colors and get messy!  She couldn't have been happier.


As adults, how often do we get to go back to that kind of fun?  How often do we allow ourselves that kind of fun?  Le sigh...

Mona Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Not often enough! So fun to finger paint and glad you are the type that enjoys it so your kiddo can have fun with you:) ~Shelley O.

    ReplyDelete