Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Driving myself crazy!

I finally decided to invest in woven clothing labels and, well - I'm driving myself crazy!  It really shouldn't be this hard, right?  I think my first problem was looking at too many other examples.  Information overload!  Next, I thought I would just whip one up in Photoshop.  Uh huh.  Which colors?  What font?  Big?  Little?  Borders?  Logo?  ACK!

So, after several nights of making these:


... I've narrowed it down to these two.  Maybe simple is best.


I like the yellow and gray, but I'm not sure the yellow would show up well on the tag.  But, I need to make a decision and order them before I'm too old to sew! 



Please!  What do you think?
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Pretty!! But I really like the black and white best. I know it was not one of the choices, but I think it pops the most and would not fade into the other fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gray and yellow are very fashionable colors right now, so I think it would give a modern touch, and with the understitch, I do not think the yellow would be lost. Good luck with your decision!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pink and gray . I think they will look great inside your clothing.

    ReplyDelete