Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Help!

Tomorrow is my birthday and I am considering splurging on the Nook Color e-reader!  Do I need it?  "Need" is a strong word here, but I think I would definitely get some good use out of it.  I like the idea of a color reader and you can view magazines!  Its best feature... you can add a charm to the bottom!  (still giggling at that!)



What do you think?  I've read the reviews but I want to hear what you have to say!  Do you have an e-reader and if so, what do you like most about it?

I could also just ask for a JoAnn's gift card.  Totally a good deal!  Of course, I would gladly accept the Canon 7D.  Just sayin'!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I do not have one!
    but I can still wish you a happy birthday!
    Good luck with the presents....and let's not forget cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's way to cool. We'll have to get together to play with them.Happy Birthday! Gift coming soon!

    ReplyDelete